City & Guilds Qualified CRB Checked

SMART PAT Testing Leicester, Leicestershire,  Portable Appliance Testing Wigston, Oadby. Contact Steve smartpattesting@gmail.com 07842266551

 Electrical Product Recalls

Product misuse is the top cause of accidental fires in British homes and the number has increased by over a third since 2009.


Millions of people commit basic electric safety 'blunders' in the home without realising that they are exposing themselves to the risk of fire or electric shock.


Modern living means we are using more and more electrical appliances in the home. Just twenty years ago, the average UK home would have had a hi-fi system and one TV or video. Today, it is more likely that there are at least two TVs, a DVD player, a satellite receiver, games console, microwave, computer and more. So, the risk of electrical accidents in the home is much higher than before.


Widget from Electrical Safety First